Yves Mens Parka
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
This slim fitting jacket will have you looking stylish but certainly prepared for the unpredictable winter conditions.
- Design Overview
- Design Features
- Returns & Warranty
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Non-removable down filled hood with moldable framing wire and removable coyote fur ruff
- Interior zip stash pocket
- Fleece lined bellow hip pockets
- Functional telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs with thumb-hole feature
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please complete the form on the Returns page, located in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.
It's a very good coat, warm and comfortable. Three things would make it perfect:
1. removable hood; 2. deeper outside pockets; 3. outside breast pocket
My son loves his new winter coat--it is warm, has long enough arms for his 6'3" frame, and looks sophisticated!
This was my first jacket from Nobis and quickly became my go-to for the Toronto winter. The fur trim is easily removable, making the Coat machine washable and more appropriate for the office. I usually wear it to work without the fur and then add the fur trim on the weekends. The length is perfect for getting in and out of the car and long enough for outdoor activities. On the coldest days of winter, I was perfectly warm. I highly recommend this style!