Phoenix Ladies Extreme Parka
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
The Ultimate Parka to withstand the most extreme winter weather conditions. The Phoenix integrates the most advanced Nobis technology features to keep you warm and comfortable in the harshest colds.
Model is 5'8" and is wearing a size S.
- Design Overview
- Design Features
- Returns & Warranty
- Premium poly/wool blend shell
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Moldable in-hood framing wire
- Pit zip vents for additional breathability
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumb-hole openings
- Hand warmer pockets
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam sealed construction
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
- Interior zip stash pocket
- Non-removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Functional grab tab at back
- Front tab with plastic window ID pocket
- Face guard
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.