Tula Ladies Peacoat
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Whether it be going out to run errands or out to the theater, completely transform this jacket by simply removing the hood. For your convenience, all buttons are magnetized on this versatile peacoat.
- Design Overview
- Design Features
- Returns & Warranty
- Optional 100% polyester crosshatch shell or premium poly/ wool blend shell.
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures.
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down.
- Mouldable in-hood framing wire.
- Pit-zip vents for additional breathability.
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumb-hole openings.
- Handwarmer pockets.
- Sympatex® membrane laminated.
- Seam-sealed construction.
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable.
- Machine washable.
- Designed in Canada, imported.
- Interior zip stash pocket.
- Removable down filled hood.
- Removable coyote fur trim.
- Magnetic, non-functional button detail.
- Waist belt for adjustment.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please complete the form on the Returns page, located in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.
All Nobis products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Clean with confidence in your home washing machine or visit our store for a refresh in the LG Styler.
High performance designs made with sustainable and traceable materials.
Try it on at home and shop confidently with complimentary returns and exchanges.
I bought my Nobis jacket 5 years ago and I've been wearing the same one every season. The Tula is an extremely timeless peacoat style, making it appropriate for work and anywhere else. I love that I can remove the fur and the hood, creating a different look for the jacket depending on where I go. It has a really unique style compared to the other down jackets. I love how warm it is and that it has the armpit zippers to allow for cooling off. The only thing is the waist belt does not stay in place and always gets loose and it is quite heavy. I understand it is a down parka but the weight is a lot. Regardless, I will be continuing to wear this jacket this upcoming winter season as well - love it.