Cartel Men's Bomber Jacket
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Confidently transition the Cartel from Fall to Winter with the completely removable hood. Being windproof, waterproof, and breathable, this bomber jacket will keep you warm in both seasons.
- Design Overview
- Design Features
- Returns & Warranty
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Removable down filled hood with double drawstring toggle system and moldable in-hood framing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Neck lined in non-pill micro fleece
- Interior chest pocket
- Chest flaps with left hidden zippered pocket
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Heavy elastic rib waistband and cuffs with thumbhole feature
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please complete the form on the Returns page, located in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.
I have had my Bomber Jacket for 6 years now and still looks great I am still getting compliments for it regularly. I get cold very easy and this keeps me very warm. I am looking at getting a full length coat but don't want to part with this one anytime soon. If I do it will definitely be another Nobis coat.