Dylan Mens Hooded Bomber Jacket
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Embrace the elements and conquer the cold with Dylan, our best-selling bomber jacket with 100% Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down. Lined with a custom quilted fabrication for enhanced breathability and a fitted silhouette. The down filled hood features a removable coyote fur trim and concealed moldable framing wire so you can make it your own. Rain and wind resistant, Dylan is treated with our signature Sympatex® lamination to keep you dry in any conditions.
Model is 6' s40 w31 and is wearing a size M.
- Design Overview
- Design Features
- Returns & Warranty
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication.
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down.
- Custom Nobis quilted liner for enhanced breathability and fitted silhouette.
- Removable down filled hood with moldable framing wire with removable coyote fur ruff.
- Neck lined in non-pill microfleece.
- Interior chest pocket.
- Invisible stash pocket at chest yoke seam.
- Inverted single lip handwarmer welt pockets at chest.
- Zippered arm patch pocket with Nobis crest.
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs and hem.
- Seam seal construction.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable.
- Machine washable, zip off the fur and toss the jacket in the wash.
- Drop into a Nobis store and receive a free jacket steam in the LG Styler.
- Designed in Canada, imported.
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.