Merideth Ladies Parka
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
LOW IMPACT MATERIALS
Contains lower impact materials with sustainability attributes, including bluesign® approved and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified materials.
Arctic ready outerwear that adapts to your body in any conditions down to –30•C
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Our best selling women's parka offers the ultimate blend of comfort and style. The Merideth integrates all the technology refinements that characterize Nobis parkas.
Classic Fit: Model is 5'8" and is wearing a size S.
- Design Overview
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch shell or Poly/Wool blend Heather shell
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Moldable in-hood framing wire
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumb-hole openings
- Hand warmer pockets
- Interior zip stash pocket
- Removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur
- Removable Melton wool peaked inner hood, lined in anti-pill micro fleece
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam sealed construction
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
- Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for eligible items in their original condition and packaging. Click here to start your return.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer listed on our website are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. You may submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions if you have any questions.